I got to meet Scott Kelby!!//Round Rock Photographer




Went to my Kelby Training here in downtown Austin back in January and had a blast! I got to meet the Photoshop guru himself Scott Kelby and he was gracious enough to sign my battered up book and take a pic.  Not my best pic but oh well!   


It was my lucky day, because as I was running in the door and I literally bumped into him.   He was incredibly nice and patient with me.  Especially when I told him who he was..... "Holy Cow! Your Scott Kelby!!" What can I say, I was in shock and at a loss for words.  


A lot of my fellow ACC photography department students were there as well.  And one of them asked me who were the men I was flirting with at the door!!   I had to laugh, and tell her, "That was wasn't flirting!!  That was Scott Kelby!!!"


A special thank you to Don Herron who was kind enough to take my picture with Scott and email them to me.

No matter what your skill level with photography or PS, take one of the Kelby trainings if you ever get the chance! You won't be disappointed and Scott gives you lots of great freebies!!  Loving the brushes that are eyelashes!!  


To see some of my work, don't forget to go to www.peereboomphotography.com









No comments:

Post a Comment